Jimmy Fallon is set to release his first album in over a decade on June 12th. Titled ‘Blow Your Pants Off,’ the album will feature some of the biggest names in music including Justin Timberlake, Paul McCartney, Eddie Vedder, Bruce Springsteen and many more.
Jimmy Fallon will release his second album, Blow Your Pants Off, on June 12th. Unlike his 2002 comedy record The Bathroom Wall, which mixed goofy songs with standup performances, the new disc is focused mainly on song parodies and team-ups with high-profile rock stars from his gig hosting Late Night on NBC.
Blow Your Pants Off will include Fallon’s impressions of Neil Young, David Bowie, Jim Morrison and Bob Dylan, as well as guest performances by Justin Timberlake, Eddie Vedder, Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, Big & Rich, Stephen Colbert, Brian Williams and Dave Matthews. A number of songs, including “History of Rap” and “Balls in Your Mouth,” have already been viral hits.
The track listing for Blow Your Pants Off is as follows:
1. “Neil Young Sings ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’”
2. “History of Rap” (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4. “Scrambled Eggs” (feat. Paul McCartney)
5. “The Doors Sing ‘Reading Rainbow’”
6. “Balls In Your Mouth” (feat. Eddie Vedder)
7. “My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening to the Black Eyed Peas)”
8. “Bob Dylan Sings ‘Charles in Charge’”
9. “Walk of Shame” (feat. Dave Matthews)
10. “Slow Jam the News” (feat. Brian Williams)
11. “New French Girlfriend”
12. “Cougar Huntin’” (feat. Big & Rich)
13. “You Spit When You Talk”
14. “Friday” (feat. Stephen Colbert)
15. “Neil Young Sings ‘Whip My Hair’” (feat. Bruce Springsteen)
From The Web