On August 4, from 10am to 9pm, New York’s best food trucks are congregating by the South Street Seaport. So Urban Daddy figured you (and any friends you deem worthy) could use a VIP pass, good for 10 bites and six drinks — beer would be a good choice here — and an express pass so you can cut the line between 5 and 7pm. Waiting just isn’t the Perks way…
This Saturday, August 4, you’ll enjoy a glorious day of live music, beer and food from your favorite food trucks, all on the cobblestoned waterfront of the South Street Seaport.
Naturally, because you’re with Perks, you’re going as a VIP, which means:
- You’re getting up to 10 menu items from over 30 trucks.
- Including Coolhaus, Red Hook Lobster and Mexicue (see the full list here).
- You’ll have six drinks to wash them down with.
- That’s five more than you’d get for the standard non-VIP version.
- Or mosey over to one of the two gardens and down some ice-cold beer and/or refreshing prosecco.
- You’ll be skipping the lines.
- Expect a VIP express line at all the trucks during the peak hours of 5 to 7pm.
Buy Now: $70
From The Web