This is an ah-ha moment for any master taco chefs. A simple, quick way to heat up your taco shells. Try them with the following buffalo chicken taco recipe.
Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce (use more or less depending on your taste – this amount is on the milder side)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 12 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese, or your favorite all natural blue cheese salad dressing
1) Place chicken, hot sauce, and butter into crock pot. Cover and cook on High for 6 hours. (You can leave on warm after cooking if necessary.)
2) Shred chicken using two forks and stir to combine with the juices left in the crock pot.
3) Warm a skillet over medium heat. Add tortillas one at a time and heat for about one minute, turning halfway through.
4) Spoon about 1/2 cup of chicken into each tortilla. You can add additional hot sauce if desired. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and serve warm.