Spinach & Artichoke Cups Recipe
- 24 wonton wrappers (available in the refrigerated produce section!)
- 5 oz. (half of a 10 oz. box) frozen, chopped spinach — thawed and drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. (half a block) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or Italian blend cheese, grated
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Coat a mini-muffin pan with cooking spray, and then place a wonton wrapper in each muffin cup, pressing the wrappers carefully but firmly into sides of cups. Bake at 350º for 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Keep wontons in muffin cups.
Combine remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl to make the spinach-artichoke dip. If it’s at all watery (either from the spinach or artichokes), gently drain off any extra liquids.
Then distribute the mixture evenly between the wontons, being sure to press the mixture down as far as you can into the wontons. Bake at 350º for 10 minutes or until the dip has begun to set on top. Remove from muffin cups. Serve immediately.
Content We Think You'll Like