With just about a month until the release of Sports Illustrated’s 2013 Swimsuit issue we can already give you a good idea of who will land the cover, looking at you Kate Upton and Nina Agdal. We can also tell you which annual staples, like Chrissy Teigen, will grace the pages.But what about the new class of rookies and the special edition body paint models? These are the women we should be talking about!
In 2012 we saw a Victoria Secret model make her debut (Izabel Goulart) and well-known female athletes like Alex Morgan get body painted. We don’t know which aspiring and established models will make their debut and what body paint theme the SI editors will choose, but we can guess.
As for rookies we did our best to pick women who fit the criteria, one is a Swimsuit alumni we want to see return and as for body paint we pulled together seven themes and the women for each theme who fit the bill: Internet Stars, Girls of MMA, Pageant Queens, Athletes, Women of Surf, and Sports Daughters. Without further adou, here are 35 women you might see in SI Swimsuit 2013.
• 30 Women Who Will Dominate 2013
• Brittney Palmer Crowned MMA Ring Girl of the Year [45 Photos]
• 21 Photos That Prove Johnny “Football” Manziel Is Living The American Dream
• And This Is Why Nina Agdal WIll Be The 2013 SI Swimsuit Cover Girl
• Bar Refaeli And The 17 Foxiest GoDaddy Girls of All-Time
• The 30 Most Searched Athletes On Wikipedia In 2012
• The 9 Hottest Carl’s Jr. Commercial Girls of All-Time
From The Web