Pulling off a high-five can be more difficult than you think.
How to pull off a perfect High-Five, every time
- Assume the position. You should be facing your buddy, and a little off to your left. This is so you and your buddys right hands line up.
- Proclaim your intents by saying “High Five!”.
- Your right hand goes up. It’s called a High-Five after all.
- And here’s the kicker: Don’t look at his hand, look at his elbow. If you look at his elbow, your arm follows your gaze in a stable line.
- SMACK THAT!
- Congratulate yourself. You have pulled off a majestic High-Five. Now put’er there, pal!
Source: Reddit.com and the internet
From The Web