An simple to cool dish chicken dish featuring sauteed spinach seasoned with garlic and a healthy grain such as quinoa from the culinary genius of andrewzimmern.com.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, each weighing 6-7 ounces, lightly pounded and halved
- 1 cup flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 12 ounces thinly sliced Cremini mushrooms
- 2 chopped shallots
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 cup homemade chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Total Time: 30 min
- Place the oil in a large skillet (14 inches) over medium high heat.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and knock loose any excess.
- Brown one side of the chicken (about 4-5 minutes), flip and brown the other side (about 3 minutes). Reserve chicken to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms, rosemary and shallots to the pan. Once browned, add the stock.
- Bring liquids to a boil, then simmer on low. Add the chicken back to the pan, cooking the liquids down around the chicken to a tight sauce. This will take roughly 10 to 15 minutes.
- Season and serve.
Content We Think You'll Like