This week the Oregon Ducks football team moved into their new Phil Knight-funded, $68 million, 145,000 square foot, state of the art facility.
According to Business Insider amenities include:
- The lobby has 64 55-inch televisions that can combine to project a single image.
- The floor of the weight room is Brazilian hardwood.
- There are custom foosball tables where one team is Oregon and the other team has 11 players, with each player representing a different Pac-12 team.
- The players’ lounge has six gaming stations.
- There’s a skybridge with an art installation of ducks. Each duck has the name of an Oregon player drafted by the NFL.
- A “war room” with six 80-inch TVs.
- A two-story meeting room with a window that overlooks Autzen Stadium.
- A hydrotherapy tub in the coaches’ locker room.
- TVs are embedded in the mirrors of the coaches locker room.
- A bonkers cafeteria with the words “EAT YOUR ENEMIES” in neon lights.
Content We Think You'll Like