LeBron James is an athlete, culture socialite and artist. He respects art. He appreciates art. To celebrate the launch of the LEBRON 11, Nike is offering kids between the ages of 5-12 a chance to design a t-shirt for LeBron. Aside from the glory of designing LeBron’s new favorite tee, the winner will have their design produced on Nike t-shirts and win a trip to Miami to watch LeBron play. In addition, an equipment donation will be made to their school’s PE program.
How it works:
- Use LeBron James as the inspiration to design a t-shirt.
- Design can include images, numbers and words like “Nike” and “Miami.” Steer clear of drawing LeBron in a Miami Heat uniform—NBA logos aren’t allowed.
- Design must be drawn freehand on 8.5″ x 11″ paper using either a pen, pencil, markers, crayons or paint.
- Design must be created by kids between the ages of 5-12 without assistance from parents.
- A parent or guardian must write down the name, age, city and state of the t-shirt designer. A parent or guardian must also include their name, email address and phone number and include a sentence or two telling Nike the inspiration behind the design.
- All submissions must be received by Nov. 15, 2013.
You can submit your design in 1 of 2 ways:
Scan and email your design (including the child’s info) to firstname.lastname@example.org