We know spring is all about grilling, but what about when it’s raining or when you can’t go outside because you’re in the middle of binging Master of None? That’s when it’s time to stay inside and whip up something simple like, oh, I don;t know, maybe a bacon-wrapped burger roll.
This delectable recipe comes form the folks at Tasty and is insanely simple and delicious. Sure, it’s also totally unhealthy, but ruining your beach bod just gives you an excuse to stay inside. After all, House of Cards season five is just a couple weeks away…
Oh No! Looks like you’re using ad-blocker. Please disable on our site to support RSVLTS. Thanks!
2 pounds ground beef
1 cup bread crumbs
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
4-6 slices ham
8-10 slices cheddar cheese
2 cups spinach
10-12 slices bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
3. Put the mixture in a medium baking tray lined with aluminum foil and distribute the meat mixture evenly.
4. Add the ham, cheese, and spinach on top of the meat.
5. Carefully lift the meat and form a roll.
6. In another aluminum-lined baking tray, place the slices of bacon side by side, one next to the other. Place the meat roll on top of the bacon.
7. Roll up the meat with the bacon, then wrap with foil.
8. Bake the aluminum-wrapped roll for 25 minutes.
9. Increase the temperature to 500˚F/260˚C. Remove the foil and bake for 20 more minutes until the bacon is golden brown and crispy.
10. Cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.