Microsoft has launched the Rally the Troops Challenge and if Xbox One and Xbox 360 gamers can collectively unlock 25 million achievements between November 1 and November 7, Microsoft will donate $500,000 to the Call of Duty Endowment program, which helps veterans get back to work by supporting groups that prepare them for the job market and by raising awareness of the value vets bring to the workplace.
And while they’re working towards that 25 million achievements goal, gamers can also enter to win some Rally the Troops prize packages that include an Xbox One S custom console, an Xbox One wireless controller, copies of Call of Duty WWII and more.
In addition to the Rally the Troops Challenge, purchasing any of the following Call of Duty packs will help support the Call of Duty Endowment:
- CODE Warriors Personalization Pack
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – C.O.D.E. Valor Calling Cards
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – C.O.D.E. Courage Pack
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – C.O.D.E Double Duty Pack
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered C.O.D.E. Brass Pack
For more info on entering to win the Rally the Troops prize packages, visit Rally the Troops. Now what are you waiting for? Pick up your Xbox controller and start working towards that 25 million achievements goal!