Picture it now...
First tee of a scramble. There's a lineup of your buddies hootin' and hollerin', just waiting to heckle every horrible drive they see. You step up to the box, looking good, feeling good, and absolutely crush one right down the pipe. You turn to the crowd and say, "The name's Bombs... James Bombs."
- "James Bombs" is from the Breakfast Balls Scratch Polo Series. The Scratch Polo features a moisture-wicking, breathable fabric and comes with super-soft jersey mesh side paneling for extra ventilation. Stay cool, the only thing that should be covered in sweat is the outside of your beer.
- Material: polyamide / polyester blend
- The fabric has enough stretch that the only thing getting in the way of your swing is... well, your swing
- Non-slip silicone lining on the bottom hem keeps this thing tucked in even on the absolute biggest of hacks
- All shirt patterns are unique. The exact pattern details may be in a different location as the photos. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Don't bleach (obviously). And don't iron the piece of bacon on the chest. That only goes for the shirt, though. We are fully on board with you cooking your bacon and eggs with an iron.