In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, "Au revoir, gopher."
Carl Spackler is a man of many talents. He's also a man who is licensed to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Free to kill gophers at will. And in this breathable, stretchy polo from our Scratch Polo Series, you'll play like a Cinderella story ex-looper who will stop at nothing to take his foe down.
** FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- "The Spackler" is from the Breakfast Balls Scratch Polo Series. The Scratch Polo features a moisture-wicking, breathable fabric and comes with super-soft jersey mesh side paneling for extra ventilation. Stay cool, the only thing that should be covered in sweat is the outside of your beer.
- Material: polyamide / polyester blend
- The fabric has enough stretch that the only thing getting in the way of your swing is... well, your swing
- Non-slip silicone lining on the bottom hem keeps this thing tucked in even on the absolute biggest of hacks
- All shirt patterns are unique. The exact pattern details may be in a different location as the photos. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Don't bleach (obviously). And don't iron the piece of bacon on the chest. That only goes for the shirt, though. We are fully on board with you cooking your bacon and eggs with an iron.
- Officially licensed with Warner Brothers