Hey, what do you got in here, rocks?
Are you kiddin'? When I was your age, I would lug 50 pounds of ice up five... six flights of stairs.
So what? So let's dance!
Who you are on the golf course is up to you. Do you want to be the stiff who's yammering about work and still shooting a 102 or do you want to be the dancing party animal with a killer golf bag, handing out tips left and right?
This is an easy one. Don't be a Dr. Frankenputz, be an Al Czervik.
- "So Let's Dance!" is from the Breakfast Balls Scratch Polo Series. The Scratch Polo features a moisture-wicking, breathable fabric and comes with super-soft jersey mesh side paneling for extra ventilation. Stay cool, the only thing that should be covered in sweat is the outside of your beer.
- Material: polyamide / polyester blend
- The fabric has enough stretch that the only thing getting in the way of your swing is... well, your swing
- Non-slip silicone lining on the bottom hem keeps this thing tucked in even on the absolute biggest of hacks
- All shirt patterns are unique. The exact pattern details may be in a different location as the photos. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Don't bleach (obviously). And don't iron the piece of bacon on the chest. That only goes for the shirt, though. We are fully on board with you cooking your bacon and eggs with an iron.
- Officially licensed with Warner Brothers