"They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch." - Ursula, Disney's The Little Mermaid
No offense to all the eel enthusiasts out there, but anyone who hangs out in the shadows with a couple eels probably isn't someone you want to mess around with.
This dark and tentacled shirt is a tribute to the shrimp-eating sea witch, herself, Ursula. With her two eel minions, Flotsam and Jetsam, peeking through, this shirt will command the attention of any poor, unfortunate soul who crosses your path!
- Made from our KUNUFLEX™ four-way stretch material. It's lighter, softer, and the fit is so damn nice. We won't blame you if you never take it off.
- Patterns: All of our shirts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Officially licensed from Disney