ANYBODY WANT A PEANUT?
True love is nice. Pirates, fire swamps, and medieval torture chambers are fun. Fred Savage playing Hardball! while home sick from school belongs in the Louvre. But the real, lasting genius of The Princess Bride is the outlaws.
Let us explain... no, there is too much. Let us sum up: On this instant classic of a shirt, you'll find Vizzini, Fezzik, and Inigo fencing, throwing boulders, dressing up as pirates, and yelling things like "INCONCEIVABLE."
What more could you want?
- Made from our KUNUFLEX™ four-way stretch material. It's lighter, softer, and the fit is so damn nice. We won't blame you if you never take it off.
- Patterns: All of our shirts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Officially licensed with The Princess Bride, Ltd.