"There has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast food." - Ron Swanson
This beautifully breakfast-themed polo practically screams there's no substitute for a solid base. The birdie train is fueled by four things: bacon, eggs, toast, and happiness. And you can't have the last one without the first three.
- "Rise & Shine" is from the Breakfast Balls Big Hitter Polo Series. The Big Hitter Polo features a lightweight, moisture-wicking, super soft fabric that stays out of your way. It's the kind of shirt that begs you not to lay up. Just hit bombs.
- Material: polyamide / polyester blend
- The fabric has enough stretch that the only thing getting in the way of your swing is... well, your swing
- Non-slip silicone lining on the bottom hem keeps this thing tucked in even on the absolute biggest of hacks
- All shirt patterns are unique. The exact pattern details may be in a different location as the photos. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Don't bleach (obviously). And don't iron the piece of bacon on the arm. That only goes for the shirt, though. We are fully on board with you cooking your bacon and eggs with an iron.