Just easin' the tension, baby. Just easin' the tension.
Everyone needs a golf mentor. Maybe it's your grandpa who taught you to love the game. Maybe it's a caddy who showed you how to read a green. Maybe it's a retired pro with one hand who told you, "You're gonna give that shit up and you're gonna concentrate on golf."
Whoever it is, play for them. And watch out for one-eyed alligators.
- "Play For Chubbs" is from the Breakfast Balls Scratch Polo Series. The Scratch Polo features a moisture-wicking, breathable fabric and comes with super-soft jersey mesh side paneling for extra ventilation. Stay cool, the only thing that should be covered in sweat is the outside of your beer.
- Material: polyamide / polyester blend
- The fabric has enough stretch that the only thing getting in the way of your swing is... well, your swing
- Non-slip silicone lining on the bottom hem keeps this thing tucked in even on the absolute biggest of hacks
- All shirt patterns are unique. The exact pattern details may be in a different location as the photos. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Don't bleach (obviously). And don't iron the piece of bacon on the chest. That only goes for the shirt, though. We are fully on board with you cooking your bacon and eggs with an iron.