Ladies and gentlemen, the world famous Li’l Sebastian long sleeve KUNUFLEX™! This is quite possibly the most important shirt ever made. Why? Glad you asked. Here are some fast facts:
- He’s not a pony, he’s a mini horse. There’s a BIG difference.
- During the week of his debut at the Pawnee Harvest Festival of 1987, Li’l Sebastian was the 8th most photographed object in America
- He has an honorary degree from Notre Dame
- Ron Swanson cried twice in his life. Once, when he was seven and was hit by a school bus, and then again when he heard that Li’l Sebastian had passed
- Although he may have been li’l, his impact on Pawnee (and the world) was anything but li’l
- Made from our KUNUFLEX™ four-way stretch material. It's lighter, softer, and the fit is so damn perfect. We won't blame you if you never take it off, even when feeding carrots to your favorite mini horse.
- Size guide
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Officially licensed from NBC Universal