February 1890, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, oil on canvas.
One of Van Gogh's favorite subjects to paint—blossom branches against a blue sky—is now going to be one of your favorite suits to wear. This airy, light-blue, super-soft one piece will look good in any setting, in any body of water, and in every lighting. Don't thank us, thank Van Gogh.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for perfect fit
- Low scoop back, higher cut leg, and cheeky
- Soft, removable cups
- 48% Cotton, 47% Modal, 5% Spandex. Modal is an added natural fiber which gives the piece more flexibility and stretch.
- Use a mild detergent and cool water | Hand wash for extra care | Always air dry
- Sizing Chart
- Officially licensed with the Van Gogh Museum
Model is 5'5", wearing a size medium.