RSVLTS is hiring a Social Media Manager who’s as social savvy as Pawnee’s Tom Haverford, with as much creative energy as Michael Scott on Pretzel Day, and the nimbleness of Lola Bunny weaving through the Monstars in the paint. If you meet that criteria, keep reading.
Our apparel brand is growing fast and we need our social presence to grow with us. Enter: you, the Social Media Manager. Our ideal candidate is a proactive and energetic dual-threat—a sharp writer with strong design/editing skills—who can take the lead on planning, content creation, and community management for all of our channels (Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, maybe… maybe something really cool that we don’t even know about).
So, what would your day look like?
• Content planning. What does our monthly content calendar look like across social channels? We have licenses with most major entertainment studios and sports leagues and apparel based on all of those properties. How do we use that to our advantage?
• Content creation. Run around with a phone, a camera, a laptop and make some sweet, sweet content. You’ll know our products and our licenses like the back of your hand and bring it all to life with awesome content.
• Community management. We’re seriously going to pay you to sit on our social channels and mess around with people on the internet. Own the RSVLTS brand voice and use it to interact with people all day, err day.
• Help brainstorm new product ideas• Join photoshoots to capture BTS content
What you bring to the table
• Proactive creativity. Really, we want you to own these channels. Come up with fun ideas and bring them to life.
• Working knowledge of best practices for Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, and emerging platforms
• Design and video editing skills. We don’t need you to be Michelangelo, but enough ability to create fun, polished social content on the fly.
• Writing skills. Be able to capture our voice and apply it to captions and comments.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We’re constantly shouting ideas at each other and testing things on the fly. This office is a lot of fun, and speed always wins.
• 1-3 years experience working with brand social (big brands, small brands, at an agency, etc.)
• Working knowledge of design and video editing programs within the Adobe Suite• Certified Meme God
• A portfolio that shows strong social creative examples. Kickass personal social pages is a plus.
What we bring to the table
• Competitive compensation package• Benefits, including: flexible vacation, health care, dental, vision, 401K
• A fast-paced, but casual and fun work environment with a group of smart, determined, cool-as-hell people
• You’ll be an important member of a growing creative team
• Autonomy. If you want to do something fun, do it.
• We have a giant couch, sometimes we watch Bob Ross or The Sandlot while we work, and we have a lifetime supply of Big League Chew in the office
There’s a serious demand for fun clothing based on sports and pop culture. The issue is that most of the apparel in this realm is unlicensed, leading to low production quality. RSVLTS, founded in Hoboken, New Jersey, turned a crushing cease and desist from a major movie studio into a licensing partnership. That one partnership was then spun into partnerships with all major movie studios, the WWE, MLBPA, Bob Ross Estate, and more. If you can think of it, we probably have it. Combining officially licensed designs with high-quality clothing, we’ve created a uniquely rad concept that our rabid, growing fanbase can’t buy up fast enough. And we’re named after Teddy Roosevelt, which is pretty badass.