Work For RSVLTS
We're looking for talented people to join our growing company.
To apply: Email your resume + cover letter with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Design Assistant
Growing apparel brand needs a self-starting graphic designer to help us create custom design neck tags and hang tags in Illustrator, organize assets, help manage Illustrators. This person will report to our Creative Director on design and product development.
• Create custom neck labels and hang tags for our new products that are in development.
• Gather final art assets from our team of Illustrators and licensing partners. Give these assets to our technical designer to build tech packs for sampling.
• Test repeating pattens to make sure they repeat and will accurately print. Eventually you will help take assets from our Illustrators and create repeating patterns for us.
• Download assets from licensing partner portals.
• Organize all art assets in Google Drive.
• Project management of our team of illustrators, giving feedback and edits from CD. Move design projects along to meet our deadlines.
• Jack of all trades designer for our Creative Director. You will be in constant contact with our CD and will help pick up some of the workload.
- Google Drive
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Email your cover letter, resume, portfolio to email@example.com
Social Influencer Coordinator
- Run our social influencer program
- Maintain a detailed roster of influencers
- Find new influencers and add to roster
- Coordinate content production on a set schedule from roster
- make sure influencers are properly integrating rsvlts into their messaging
- Organize the content produced by influencers in dropbox for ad campaign and sharing by social team
- Manage monthly budget
- Track metrics on influencer posts
- Reach out to celebrities and do mailers
- Build strategy for new product launches
Must be extremely detailed oriented
Self starter and intent on growing rsvlts brand
Good grasp of rsvlts brand and our aesthetic
Personable and willing to work with influencer types
Pop up store and events coordinator
- Review permit processes
- Apply for permits
- Source tents
- Set up and break down pop ups
- Hire temp workers to help with larger on site activations
- Maintain on site inventory
- Run pop up and POS system
- Encourage photo booth usage
- Problem solve any on site issues
- Available to travel to national events
- Find creative and relevant locations and events for rsvlts pop ups
- Calculate ROI projections
- Happy hour events and national rsvlts meet ups
- Coordinate event activations like baseball game sponsorships, movie screening