The Maitland, styled after Adam's classic shirt from Beetlejuice™, is a warm, soft-but-rugged flannel with plenty of stretch that has "owner of a local hardware store in Winter River" written all over it. But, look closer and you'll see that this flannel is also jam-packed with Easter eggs from the film, designed right into the overlapping plaid.
- The BorlandFlex™ poly/spandex blend is a revolution in flannels
- 2-way stretch for extra comfort and a more forgiving fit
- Tough and rugged for some yard work or even a trip to the mountain
- Soft and warm for a movie binge or a hot toddy by the fire après ski
- Added canvas under the collar keeps that neck nice and toasty
- Shrink and wrinkle resistant so you never have to think twice about it
- Size chart - Our long sleeve shirts come in two sizes, regular and slim fit.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Officially licensed with Warner Brothers