Bob Ross: Artist, animal lover, paintriot.
During his 20 years in the Air Force, Master Sergeant Bob Ross spent time in Alaska where he discovered an appreciation for the beautifully wild landscape that influenced many of his paintings.
It's also rumored to be the time when he learned to ride his flying freedom squirrel, Peapod, and paint America's skies Bright Red, Titanium White, and Phthalo Blue. But, those are only rumors.
- Made from our KUNUFLEX™ four-way stretch material. It's lighter, softer, and the fit is so damn nice. We won't blame you if you never take it off.
- Patterns: All of our shirts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Officially licensed from the Bob Ross Estate