Bob Ross: Artist, animal lover, paintriot.
During his 20 years in the Air Force, Master Sergeant Bob Ross spent time in Alaska, where he discovered an appreciation for the beautifully wild landscape that influenced many of his paintings.
It's also rumored to be the time when he learned to ride his flying freedom squirrel, Peapod, and paint America's skies Bright Red, Titanium White, and Phthalo Blue. But, those are only rumors.
- Made from our KUNUFLEX™ four-way stretch material. So light, so soft, you may never want to take it off.
- Relaxed, drape fit with side slits so you can wear it tied up, tucked in, or loose
- No buttons on the collar point makes for a more casual look
- Cuffed, adjustable sleeves — snip the stitched threading to make the sleeves longer
- The shirts feature "waterfall shoulders," which is just a very cool way of saying that there's no shoulder seam, so your shoulder can sit anywhere and still get a flawless drop
- Patterns: All of our shirts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Model is 5'0", wearing a size small