Back in the day, we teamed up with Ian Grushka, bassist from New Found Glory, to design what would become one of our all time best-selling patterns. And now, he's back for more...
Once again acting as stand-in Art Director, Ian wanted his second RSVLTS design to be a love letter to his family. So, inspired by a flowery, funky background pattern seen in a children's show his kids are (constantly) watching, "Love Overload" was born.
Time to add some new psychedelic New Found Glory x RSVLTS shorts to your summer wardrobe!
- Hybrid shorts, perfect for land or water
- Made with a soft, quick drying fabric
- No netting, choose your own destiny
- Size guide
- Patterns: All of our shorts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Return policy
- Designed in conjunction with Ian Grushka, officially licensed from New Found Glory