David vs. Goliath. Man vs. Machine. America vs. Russia. Christmas Day, 1985, Moscow.
The 15 rounds separating Ivan Drago whispering "I must break you" and Adrian screaming "YOU'RE GONNA DO IT" set to Vince DiCola's epic instrumental "War" is some of the most electrifying—and defenseless—boxing of all time. And until Rocky cuts the Russian and proves he's not a machine, only a man, it felt hopeless.
But in the end, hope was restored with one big left hook and a speech about people changing. Rocky IV climbed into our hearts and (with the help of Billy Joel's 1987 Tour of the USSR) practically ended the Cold War.
So, basically, what we're saying is... Rocky for president... of the world?
- Made from our KUNUFLEX™ four-way stretch material. It's lighter, softer, and the fit is so damn nice. We won't blame you if you never take it off.
- Patterns: All of our shirts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Officially licensed from MGM