The first two episodes of Season 4 of The Office are all-time classics, featuring a tale as old as time: Boss hits worker with his car, breaking worker's pelvis, only to realize that the worker actually had rabies all along from a raccoon or possibly a rat bite, so the boss hosts a memorial celebrity awareness pro-am fun run in the worker's honor. You know, that old story.
And in trying times such as those, it's important to have something to hold onto, like a loving quilt knitted by Phyllis. This KUNUFLEX™ recreation of that quilt is all about the details—bats, raccoons, visors, a cool lamp from an estate sale, fettuccine alfredo, a $340 check made out to "science," Sprinkles (RIP), and much more!
- Made from our KUNUFLEX™ four-way stretch material. It's lighter, softer, and the fit is so damn nice. We won't blame you if you never take it off.
- Patterns: All of our shirts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Officially licensed from NBCUniversal