Miraculously winning only one game a season, every season since their inception, the Hudson Pretzels always seem to have the worst record in Teddy League Baseball.
When asked if it is simply a coincidence that the one win a year happens to fall on the stadium's promotional "Free Pretzel Day," a team executive (who prefers to remain anonymous) responded: "I wake up every morning in a bed that's too small, drive my daughter to a school that's too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little. But on Pretzel Day? Well, I like Pretzel Day."
- 85% Polyester / 15% Cotton
- High-quality, 3D embroidery. Just like your favorite MLB & MiLB hats.
- Size-adjustable snap
- Available as either sloped or regular crown to perfectly fit that noggin
- Sloped vs. regular size guide
- Officially licensed from NBCUniversal