February 1890, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, oil on canvas.
One of Van Gogh's favorite subjects to paint—blossom branches against a blue sky—is now going to be one of your favorite suits to wear. These airy, light-blue, super-soft shorts will look good in any setting, in any body of water, and in every lighting. Don't thank us, thank Van Gogh.
- Hybrid shorts, perfect for land or water
- Made with 100% cotton for a super-soft feel
- No netting, choose your own destiny
- Size guide
- Patterns: All of our shorts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Return policy
- Officially licensed with the Van Gogh Museum