February 1890, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, oil on canvas.
One of Van Gogh's favorite subjects to paint—blossom branches against a blue sky—is now going to be one of your favorite suits to wear. This airy, light-blue, super-soft one piece will look good in any setting, in any body of water, and in every lighting. Don't thank us, thank Van Gogh.
- SIZE UP ONE FULL SIZE. 1.0 one piece style runs small.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for perfect fit
- Low scoop back, higher cut leg, and cheeky
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane for perfect amount of stretch
- Use a mild detergent and cool water | Hand wash for extra care | Always air dry
- Sizing Chart
- Officially licensed with the Van Gogh Museum
PLEASE CONTACT STORE@RSVLTS.COM FOR ALL RETURN INQUIRES
Model is 5'3", wearing a size small.