Vincent van Gogh
Field with Irises near Arles
May 1888, Arles, oil on canvas.
Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
(Vincent van Gogh Foundation)
® Van Gogh Museum, © VGME B.V.
Painted outside the French town of Arles, Van Gogh took inspiration from Japanese artists who use large areas of color and zoom in on a details in the foreground when painting Field with Irises near Arles. He even described it as "a Japanese dream."
So, if someone comes up to you while you're wearing this shirt and says you look like a Japanese dream of a French landscape, that's what they're talking about.
- Made with our premium-quality, crazy-soft rayon. It's like a cool ocean breeze gracing your torso.
- A relaxed fit means comfortable, but not too loose. Look good, feel good.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Size guide
- Dry clean suggested! If you do wash at home, make sure it's on cold delicate cycle and hang dry only!
- Officially licensed with the Van Gogh Museum