Vincent van Gogh
Landscape with Houses
May 1890, Auvers-sur-Oise, pencil, brush, oil paint, and watercolor on paper.
Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
(Vincent van Gogh Foundation)
® Van Gogh Museum, © VGME B.V.
Van Gogh adored the French countryside around Auvers-sur-Oise and its picturesque old farm houses with thatched roofs. Did he know that when he was drawing these houses with wavelike outlines and ocean colors that he was doing it so you could look unbelievably cool at a BBQ 131 years later? Yeah, we like to think that he did.
- Made with our premium-quality, crazy-soft rayon. It's like a cool ocean breeze gracing your torso.
- A relaxed fit means comfortable, but not too loose. Look good, feel good.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Size guide
- Dry clean suggested! If you do wash at home, make sure it's on cold delicate cycle and hang dry only!
- Officially licensed with the Van Gogh Museum