Vincent van Gogh
Seascape near Les Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
June 1888, Arles, oil on canvas.
Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
(Vincent van Gogh Foundation)
® Van Gogh Museum, © VGME B.V.
Van Gogh painted Seascape near Les Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer standing on the beach in the south of France, staring off into the ever-changing colors of the Mediterranean Sea. There are even grains of sand found in the layers of paint on the original.
There may not be any sand on this super-soft rayon recreation, but as soon as you slip it on, your body will think you're on the beach, even if you're miles away, eating ribs at home.
- Made with our premium-quality, crazy-soft rayon. It's like a cool ocean breeze gracing your torso.
- A relaxed fit means comfortable, but not too loose. Look good, feel good.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Size guide
- Dry clean suggested! If you do wash at home, make sure it's on cold delicate cycle and hang dry only!
- Officially licensed with the Van Gogh Museum