May 1887, Paris, oil on canvas.
Van Gogh wanted to see if he could use several colors to paint a convincing skull (which is only one color). Whether he succeeded or not is up to every person you see on the beach in this super-soft masterpiece. But, in reality, they're just going to be thinking, "Damn, look at those shorts. What a badass."
- Hybrid shorts, perfect for land or water
- Made with 100% cotton for a super-soft feel
- No netting, choose your own destiny
- Size guide
- Patterns: All of our shorts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Return policy
- Officially licensed with the Van Gogh Museum