May 1887, Paris, oil on canvas.
Van Gogh wanted to see if he could use several colors to paint a convincing skull (which is only one color). Whether he succeeded or not is up to every person you see on the beach in this super-soft swim masterpiece. But, in reality, they're just going to be thinking, "Damn, look at that bathing suit. What a badass."
- Adjustable shoulder straps for perfect fit
- Low scoop back, higher cut leg, and cheeky
- Soft, removable cups
- 48% Cotton, 47% Modal, 5% Spandex. Modal is an added natural fiber which gives the piece more flexibility and stretch.
- Use a mild detergent and cool water | Hand wash for extra care | Always air dry
- Sizing Chart
- Officially licensed with the Van Gogh Museum
Model is 5'5", wearing a size medium.