Update: Friday, March 5, 2021
Drawing day is here! We have rounded up all the people who submitted via Instagram and have built out the wheel. We will be going live around 12PM ET to do the drawing.
A few things to clarify before the drawing:
1. To be included your account must have been public at the time the names were complied, we have screen shots of the hashtag at the time the names were all aggregated to show who had uploaded publicly in time so don't complain if you'e not included.
2. Winner will be contacted on Instagram via DM and must respond with their mailing address and email by Monday 12pm ET. If you do not reply within that time frame we contact someone from the non winners list.
3. One entry per person. And only Instagram entries via public accounts using the #PickleRSVLTS hash tag will be counted.
4. The art will be shuffled and sent totally at random.
5. The #PickleRSVLTS photo needed to feature a RSVLTS R&M shirt, obviously.
6. Other conditions do apply and if you have any questions just reach out to email@example.com.
The entries list:
Dozens have entered the Rick and Morty "PickleRSVLTS" contest and the photos submissions under the #PickleRSVLTS hashtag are incredibly amazing!
As a reminder for the n00bs, we had Emmy-winning Rick and Morty story artist Pat Keegan create 25 original, one-of-a-kind R&M character drawings for us to give away! These original artworks are signed by the artist and hand-numbered, one to 25.
On Friday, March 5 at Noon we will be using a random wheel generator to select 25 winners who uploaded using the #PickleRSVLTS hashtag to win the pieces.
Quick reminder of How to Win:
1. When you get your Rick and Morty gear in the mail, take an epic photo and upload it to Instagram.
2. Tag #PickleRSVLTS and make sure your account is set to public so it can be seen in the Feed.
3. Everyone who uploads a photo wearing R&M gear with the hashtag will be put into a random wheel generator for a chance to win!
That's it! The deadline to upload is March 4, 2021 (12:59pm EST) and the drawing will take place live on RSVLTS Facebook on March 5th (previously listed IG, but Facebook will be better!).
Some rules to clarify:
- We will do the drawing on Facebook Live (RSVLTS main page)
- Only one entry per person
- Art will be selected totally at random
- Any other questions just let us know