As you can imagine, I get a lot of questions each day, and I wanted to take this opportunity to write up a quick list of suggestions that might help you easily avoid any avoided pitfalls.
- Make sure you have all of your discount codes ready to go even before you make a purchase.
- Double check that your shipping address is up to date in your RSVLTS account, or whatever third party payment method you might be using.
- There is a right way and a wrong way to enter your shipping address, see below if there is any confusion, and potential delays.
- Verify you have the right size in your cart before checking out, and doesn't our to double check your confirmation email as well. The RSVLTS website and App do not save your preferred size, and we would hate for you to have to go through the process of exchanging something, especially if it is limited edition.
- Youth sizes cannot be exchanged for Adult sizes, so make sure you grabbed the right fit for you.
- Fulfillment typically takes between 1-2 days, regardless of this shipping speed that you chose at check out. Shipping speed only comes into play once the carrier scans it in.
- If you are using a third party payment method, such as Apple Pay or PayPal; make sure the email that is attached to that is the email address you have associated with your RSVLTS Account. This can’t be changed after the fact.
- If something does fit just perfectly, RSVLTS offers free exchanges. We typically reserve a small amount of shirts from each launch exclusively for exchanges, but time is of the essence. First come, first serve.
- If you ever run into and issue and need help, I’ve made sure to jam pack as much information into our FAQ and Help Page, start there.
- If you can’t find the answer you are looks for in the Help Center, all you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to take care of whatever ails you.