Last season nearly 2,000 RSVLTS Insiders joined our high-stakes NFL Survivor Pool. This year we are running it back and putting a $500 RSVLTS gift card on the line.
If you have never played in a survivor pool before the rules are very simple and we outlined them below.
Pool ID: 118841
That's really it. Sign up. Spread the word. And good luck.
Here are the rules for our NFL Survivor pool:
• Each pool member chooses one NFL team each week.
• Picks are made "straight up", not using a point spread system.
• If their pick is correct, they survive until the next week.
• An incorrect pick eliminates the player from the pool for the remainder of the season.
• The goal is to be the the last member standing at the end of the season.
• Winner gets a $500 RSVLTS gift card.
• If you don't select a team one will be auto assigned.
• We will offer Week 1 mulligans.
• One entry per person.
• If multiple people are left standing toward the end we will enable multiple picks per week, Playoff and Super Bowl picks, if there is still not a single winner the pot will be split.
• If the season is canceled early because of COVID anyone who is in the lead will get a prize determined by the Survivor pool commissioner Stephen Gebhardt.
• Any other issues or midseason decisions will also be made by the commissioner.