With those massive global sporting games fully underway, RSVLTS are extremely proud to be dropping this second capsule within the overall Dare Mighty Things collection for the NWBA. And for the USA too, gosh dangit!
Included within this collection is a pretty stellar star-spangled polo ("Ol' Glory"), a high quality USA windbreaker ("The Pre-Gamer") and hooded USA tech-performance jacket ("The Trainer") - all that feature the Dare Mighty Things/USA crest.
So to graciously help launch this collection, RSVLTS recently visited an exhibition session in NE Ohio a few weeks back to snag some content with the team and send them off in style before they prepare to head overseas.
See below for a little lookbook preview that features some instrumental NWBA athletes in the new gear, including:
- Lindsay Zurbrugg - NWBA & USA women’s national team athlete, headed to Tokyo for her first games
- Peter Berry - current Bama player (roll tide!) and NWBA U23 World Championship prospect
- Trooper Johnson - USA Women's Head Coach and NWBA Paralympic legend (a.k.a. the silhouette for the NWBA logo!)
- Matt Scott - NWBA & USA men’s national team athlete, headed to Tokyo for his fifth games (pictured with C.E.O. Will Waller)
- USA Women's National Team (pictured below during exhibition practice and rockin' RSVLTS at Progressive Field)
Best of luck to the USA men’s and women’s national teams in Tokyo - we're stoked to be your partners and most definitely will be watching/cheering from home!