Dinosaur culture was HOT in the '90s (thanks in large part to a certain 1993 movie). Every kid you knew was sleeping on dino bedsheets, playing with dino toys, and rockin' the coolest dino shirts imaginable. Time to bring the good life back.
This vintage banger of a button down—inspired by those classically radical '90s shapes, colors, and patterns—is a throwback to the original bad boys and girls of the Jurassic Period, the T-Rexes, raptors, and brachiosauruses roaming the countryside, looking for a good time.
- Made from our KUNUFLEX™ four-way stretch material. It's lighter, softer, and the fit is so damn nice. We won't blame you if you never take it off.
- Patterns: All of our shirts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Officially licensed from NBCUniversal