One minute and forty seconds. In that span, an entire sport was upended. Machismo was redefined. The movie industry was put on its heels. One minute and forty seconds. That's all it took to change the world.
Because for one minute and forty seconds, we were all treated to the most '80s, most oiled up, most holy-shit-are-they-playing-beach-volleyball-in-their-jeans scene in cinematic history. Set to Sir Kenny Loggins' "Playing with the Boys", the Top Gun volleyball scene is the stuff of double-high-five legend.
And, not for nothing, Tom Cruise's vertical is insane.
- Made from our KUNUFLEX™ four-way stretch material. It's lighter, softer, and the fit is so damn nice. We won't blame you if you never take it off.
- Patterns: All of our shirts are unique, which means the exact pattern locations may differ slightly from what's seen in the photo. That's called one-of-a-kind.
- Colors: We do our best to show you an exact representation, but as everyone views on a different device, it's possible that the colors of the product may differ slightly from what's seen on your screen.
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Officially licensed from Paramount